Network audio control app "fidata Music App" has released the latest update version 1.1.0.
* Update the firmware to use new functions and some function improvements. fidata (HFAS series) firmware Ver.1.60 or more
・ Supported transfer operation to USB devices by the server pane's container menu.
- Copy files to a portable audio player (DAP) compatible with USB mass storage class.
- Change a folder path to be transferred. (Initial setting: \music)
・ Supported iOS media server function
- Recognize music of iTunes library on iOS terminal as server (this terminal)
・ Supported single repeat mode
- Except for fidata's USB-DAC renderer (OpenHome),it is only available while this app is active.
・ Supported to save the local playlist on the App to the fidata's playlists folder as an m3u file.
・ Supported CD ripping UI
- Selectable interfaces for songs to rip.
- Music information can be edited before ripping.
- File format, retry and AccurateRip can be changealbe before ripping.
- Display of progress status and results
・ Local Playlist
- Supports overwriting of existing local playlists.
- Added release year to search condition.
・ Playback operation indication
- Direct DSD is displayed as “DSD” and DoP as “DSD (DoP)”.
- Changed to display AAC and ALAC separately.
・ File operation
- Changed to always display file operation icon.
- Improve file name display so that extension can be recognized even with too long file name.
- Supported to move a file to a folder on the pane.
- Added the interface of setting the folder name when creating a folder.
- Changed the initial display path when starting file operation UI
・ Server pane
- Changed to caching server artwork information.
- Supported action that can be returned to the upper container by swipe.
- Changed the text color of the number of contents.
- Add new, now, next and later icon on some menus.
- Changed the image of fidata server icon.
・ Playlist pane
- Display OpenHome or DMR icon depending on the renderer's mode.
- Changed action to add a selected tune and the other tunes of the album when using "new" mode.
- Changed to show MQA, AAC and ALAC separately.
- Display the execution result dialog when adding or deleting tunes from the playlist, and can undo the execution on the dialog.
- Moved fidata Music App setting, local playlists, and online help from the server selection list to the menu list on the upper right of this App.
- Added dimmer function to volume setting.
- Added a setting of prevent sleep on tune information screen.
- Added a setting to display icons and fonts larger.
- On landscape iPad, you can change the playback position of the song with the seek bar.
- Added link to main body setting page, file operation, CD ripping UI, update operation in server setting UI
- Supported notice display in fidata status UI when there is update of new firmware.
- Supported transition to CD ripping UI with long tap menu from CD container.